Located in historic Carroll County, which is host to scenic bluffs, hills, and to many opportunities, both relaxing and recreational - not too mention only one stoplight in the whole county. We are located two hours from Chicago's O'Hare Airport, one hour from Dubuque, and one hour from Rockford.
Just a taste of what you can do:
- Wine & dine in our local quaint restaurants, wineries, and breweries
- Golf nearby at Lake Carroll
- Hike, bike, and explore the trails in nearby state parks (Palisades & Lake Le Aqua Na)
- Take a road trip to Galena
- Boat and fish the Mississippi River
- Photograph Mother Nature at her finest
- Enjoy the darkest night skies with amazing star shows
- Cruise the country roads, streets, and hills on your motorcycle
- Enjoy the trails on horseback
Relax, unwind, and escape in the rustic setting of one of our cozy cabins after a day of fun located on ten wooded acres just minutes from Lake Carroll. Enjoy our friendly atmosphere beside the bonfire. A romantic whirlpool cabin with fireplace or country cottage can accommodate everything from intimate parties to family reunions.
Horseback riding, biking, hiking, fishing, boating and rock climbing await you here. Cross-country skiing, sledding and snowmobile trails help make the county a year-round vacation destination.